It’s an honor to reciprocate this award, but there is a little work to put into it:
- Post the award/ image on your blog (see above)
- Thank whoever nominated you and give a link back to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and give a link back to their blog.
- Nominate 10+ deserving bloggers and notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice; including one weird or funny question.
This award was created by Okoto Enigma and you can find her blog HERE.
I want to say; a massive thanks to Angie Dokos, not only for this nomination but also her unwavering support on twitter.
Here are my answers to Angie’s questions:
- What remains a mystery in your life? Or one from a distant relative or ancestor?
I wonder about all the beautiful friends I’ve known throughout my childhood, where they are today and how they’re doing. Luckily, I’ve managed to reconnect with a few but I’d love to find more.
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
The endless days, playing outside with the other kids in Afferde. The village was built to home all the army families living around Hameln. Germany holds great memories. I spent a month trying to build an igloo that never got higher than a foot off the ground. Built dens in the shrubbery. Climbed trees. Had my first crush. Dancing my heart out at kid’s club, (think running man and Vanilla Ice).
- What is your favorite holiday?
Disneyland! My parents promised me this holiday but it never happened. It was a big deal to me. Getting to be part of the magic and seeing how carefree it made my shy daughter was priceless.
- If you could go back and change something in your past, what would it be?
Honestly, nothing, not one single thing. I believe in the butterfly theory. If I changed one thing the ripple effect might mean that I would never have met my husband or had my two fantastic kids.
- What is one of your biggest fears?
Dying and leaving behind my loved ones! I know it’s morbid. Mum passed away when I was 18 leaving me, my brother and sisters to fend for ourselves. We stuck together and turned out alright but I don’t want that for my children.
My blogger nominations are as follows:
Time for the fun part, I get to ask my chosen blogger’s the following:
- Tell me who’s your favorite character and why.
- What is a pet peeve of yours?
- What’s your favorite comfort food?
- What brings you comfort when you’re miserable of ill?
- What do you do for fun? (Something that makes you connect with your inner child.)
I look forward to reading your answers. Once again, Thank you Angie! 🙂