Its been a while since I was last nominated for an award, so thank you Taiwo @ stuffedshelves for nominating me this time. You brought a smile to my face 🙂 I love her blogging voice; you should check it out for yourself.
This award was created by Okoto Enigma!
- Put the award logo/ image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well
- Tell your readers three things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best posts
So, let’s get on with it!
Three Random Facts About Me!!
- I can’t parallel park in town to pick up Chinese food. My husband thinks this is hilarious. I drive around to a quiet street to park. The idea of holding up traffic while I make a hash of my driving is terrifying.
- I love to dance to R&B while I cook dinner. Trouble is I have no blinds in my kitchen so my neighbours can see.
- I love Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga. I’m really flexible but have shockingly poor balance. Me and the tree pose do not get along.
Taiwo’s Questions For Me!
1. What’s the best thing that has ever happened to you?
Meeting my husband. With him I’ve conquereded two of my life goals, my children and owning our home. Now he’s encouraging and supporting me while I chase my dream to become traditionally published – Thank you hubby. My next goal is pitching to agents at a conference at Bloomsbury publishing house. How to Hook an Agent
2. What do you do apart from blogging? School, job, what?
I’m a partner in a welding and fabrication, I take care of all administrations. I’m a qualified landlord and have three tenants. I also write YA fantasy romance novels, the first is in the submission phase while I edit the second.
3. What’s your best season?
I have two, spring and autumn… not too hot, not too cold, but just right. At these times the forest colours, scents and sounds are amazing. It when I feel most alive.
4. What does your dream life look like?
To own a home in a secluded slice of Wales, continue to enjoy my family and friends and continue to write. One day I’ll be signing books alongside my favourite authors. *Waves at* Sarah J Maas, Neil Gaiman, Marissa Meyer and Lev Grossman. Check out some of my reviews.
5. If you could be an animal, which would you be?
A lioness, because the male thinks he’s king of the pride… but really it’s the female besides him.
I nominate the following amazing people!
- Ari Meghlen
- Be Blogger
- By Hook or By Book
- Milly Schmidt
- It’s Lu Again
- Elysa the Biblioblogger
- Joe Hart
- Andrew McDowell
My questions are:
- What’s your favourite genre of books and movies? Are they the same?
- If you could have a superpower what would it be?
- What was the last book you read?
- What do you like to do fun?
- If you could date a character, who would it be and why?
If you’re reading this, do check out all the blogs I linked to. They’re all amazing I assure you. Thanks for stopping by.